CastleVania Xtreme CastleVania Xtreme

Awesome! Another old-school goodie.

A very well thought out game. Very percise and accurate. Most bosses had the same pattern as they do in the original game. Something I could play for a long period of time. Now...here's the part of my review that might disapoint u the game overall was not hard at all, but I have another thing to say the easy mode is too easy and as well......kind of made me not want to play it anymore.

To beat games like this u have to be reslient, must have A LOT of patience, and wits. That's what u need in order to even have a hope in beating tough games or in this case "Xtreme" games.

Well, like I've said before very good game and I look foward to ur next game in near future (or far) who knows its ur choice.

TheDon2000 responds:

Heheheh... You are a TRUE old school gamer my friend! :)
If you go thru the reviews here, you will find many complaints on this game being too hard! :)
I found it easy myself... specially Eruga... he is silly easy! :P

But thank you for an insightful review, hopefully I will make a game soon.
(Working on a LBP CV remake right now... kinda stuck! :( )

KMR KMR

excellent game but not too hard

Im not going to be an ass hole like Dataslayer which i think he wrote a review just to LIE. The game is great but theres some problems u need to fix. 1st make when u get a perfect the arrow has to be right on the money not like half arrow count as perfect.2nd needs more songs. you had nice songs already but just 2-4 more songs should of done it. and well a little smoother gameplay be nice just get rid of the lag. other than that ill give a 10/10 and 5/5 good work on the game tho.

DrRobot responds:

THANK YOU, finally someone who isn't a total cock.

Thanks for the review.

The Walls - Part One The Walls - Part One

very strange.......................... =|

I have to say it or im gonna kill myself. Just to tell u right now im not being rude or anything but, i have to get this rude comment out of the way. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SMOKING DUDE!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's out of the way. Your flash game is very strange, I mean dude this stuff is experimental to you huh? Anyways keep up the experiments and ill try each one of them. Here are my votes for u 8/10 and 4/5 that's a really good score for most people anyways. CYA XD

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

So #@%$ HARD!!!!

So hard.........OH NO I'M COMING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blockhead: The Game Blockhead: The Game

Another Great Flash

You know who I am Michael you know 25-to-Life the guy who is making Dumbass Chris. So great flash it was some what hard to control Blockhead. But next time make it a lot easier next time. I'm luaghing ass off right now, so see ya.

Virus Blocker Virus Blocker

Good Start...

First Thing I have to say is it's a great start for you. If you ever make a sequel for any apparent reason. Make it a lot faster. People don't want to ten seconds for it to come down.

Krazy Kar Krazy Kar

Good......

It was a GOOD driving game.

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

Very Good

It was pretty cool until that Final Fantasy after Magic koopa was destoryed overall, It was the best.

Stickicide 2 Stickicide 2

It's ok

It's good but, the map confused me